From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Kevin Lewis (UK
SBS) <kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:52:42 PM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Scores So Far

Evening all,
With the help of Sky, the red button, and actually attending a couple of games.
 I've seen a lot of the team this season.
Here are my ratings of the players so far. (6 = adequate for play-off team,
7=adequate for promotion team)

Peacock-Farrell - 7 Just.  Was expecting goalkeeping to be an area of concern,
but it and he has not.
Ayling - 6 Started really well, showing what we missed last season. Poor
performances of late.  Is he missing Hernandez on the right?
Jansson - 7. Starts in place of Berardi for me. Dominant in the air and a
threat on set-pieces.
Cooper - 7. Best season ever.  One or two mistakes, but left-footed passing
from the back has been important.
Douglas - 6.  An improvement over last season's left backs, but  not produced
enough of his famed deliveries from that side.
Phillips - 7. Most improved player. Important in filling the gap when centre
backs go wide, has hit a number of great long passes + some bad ones.
Kilch - 7. Another revelation under Bielsa.
Hernandez -7.  Missing him at the moment, for his creativity when Saiz is
marked out of the game.
Saiz - 7. Other teams  beginning to close him down now.  Lost his goal threat
completely
Alioski - 5.  Works hard, but does not make the most of opportunities.  Decent
reserve left-back.
Roofe - 7.  Surpassed expectations.  But to be fair was the best striker last
season too.

Berardi - 7.  Revelation at Centre Back, but I would not start him in place of
Jansson or Cooper. See how he does at right Back while Ayling is out.
Shackleton - 6.  Did not do a lot wrong in his outings.
Baker - 6.   Like his attitude.
Forshaw - 6. 1st couple of appearances were tentative, much better against
Brentford but not done enough to get a start IMO.
Harrison  - 5.   Some good stuff, but not enough of it.
Bamford - 6. Was hoping for a bit more, but his injury and the form of Roofe
have gone against him so far.
Roberts - 6. Done all we could ask for of a youngster.
Dallas 3 - Not seen anything from him to justify him being on the pitch. 3rd
choice at best in any position.

Not seen enough of Blackman, Pearce, Shaughnessy, Edmondson or Clarke.  But I
have to say that Clarke produced more in 20 mins than Dallas has all season, so
he should get a place on the bench or even a start while Hernandez is injured.

Regarding strengthening, I think we are still a centre-back short and possibly
a proven Centre Forward, although I would not want to hold Roberts back too
much.
We could probably do with a really fast left winger that makes the opposition
shit themselves, to replace Alioski in the starting  line-up and forget Dallas
completely.

KOT

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.