Just seen a very brief report on SSN that Shaun Harvey is trying to get the ban
lifted on alcohol being drunk inside the stadium in view of the pitchHe says
'crowd behaviour has changed since the ban was imposed and is now draconian'
Given that there are grounds when Leeds fans cannot get a drink inside the
ground at any time I cannot see the police agreeing to lift the ban. I think
they will argue that the ban has worked so why lift it and point to some issues
that occur in the concourse when drink is flowing (sometimes flowing through
the air)
It will be interesting to say the least