Agreed watched a fair bit of it. Was pretty dire but interestingly we were
possession dominant without a cutting edge again like the first team.

I looked on Twitter before the game and people are saying it’s going to be a
cricket score to us because of all the supposed it first teamers. Very Leeds
indeed to then lose 3-1

Sent from my iPhone