We keep putting ourselves under pressure through the passing it out at the
back. They are pushing up and we're just not good enough at times to play that
game especially now Halme has come on as he looks very uncomfortable with the
ball at his feet.
At the other end, Roofe on his own is just not working.
Still 0-0 and we've battled back in to it but I don't think we've got enough
with this eleven. Needs Siaz / Clarke. I'd take Allioski off now. He's hugged
that left wing and had one run and guess what, he was off side. Does that lad
have a brain.
They should be playing with 9 men - ref having a shocker.