Erm .... sorry Aunt Betty but are you channelling the nonsense Piers Corbyn
posts on twitter?  Anyway, we are leeds!
Graham White--------------------Mobile (UK): (0044) 7740 766335Mobile (Spain):
(0034) 628 13 82 47
The court is filled with splendor.The fields are full of weeds.The granaries
are empty.The powerful wear costly clothing,Carry sharp swords,Pamper
themselves with lavish food and drink,And possess riches in extravagance.These
are not princes and lords.They are robber barons.
Lao T'se

    On Saturday, 1 December 2018, 15:53:13 CET, John Boocock <j...@boocock.net>