hopefully step into the breach if needed, rather than Anita who would just be
hanging around the place losing interest in the game
Dave
    On Wednesday, 5 December 2018, 16:27:31 GMT, Mark <wiscole...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

 Not glad for any Leeds player injury but glad Dallas won’t be on the pitch for
a while.

Cheers
Mark

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Walker via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:54:18 AM
To: Leeds List; nat...@sky.com
Subject: Re: [LU] More injury problems that's an awful lot of injuries this
season and makes a mockery that Bielsa only needed 2 players for each position.
He's been through 3 right backs and it's not even Christmas.
I also think Cooper and Dallas seem to be powder puff and always get injured
when the going gets tough.
I agree with you about Dallas - he has played his best football this season but
even on Saturday defensively he was poor and most of the danger comes when he's
forgotten he is playing right back.

    On Wednesday, 5 December 2018, 15:11:43 GMT, nat...@sky.com