O Marcelo exudes class, experience, confidence & wisdom.  Every time I
hear/read his words, I fall more in love.  Top top top football man.

"When a new player comes he doesn’t have the same advantage as the ones who
are present. He has to adapt to the team, the style of work, the city, the
club.

For the second part of the season, ..... Apart from the situation where the
team needs someone, the possibility of having a player is clear, we won’t
buy anyone.

I prefer instead of buying to improve the quality of the work because the
team usually reflects the quality of the players’ individualities, but it’s
also linked to the training they receive and you also can improve a team
when you improve the equipment."