From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Robert Heath
<heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:34 AM
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Slightly LU........The World's Gone Mad Pt 94

I am so furious that the French government has caved in to a bunch of
attention-seeking morons who just want to post selfies in front of piles of
burning pallets and get on the rolling news channels. Their "like" ratings
on Instagram are much more important than the fact that the planet is
burning up because everybody drives around in petrol vehicles with impunity.

I want Leeds United to be in the Premier League. I don't think it's fair
that such a great club has been kept out of the top division for all these
years. There's obviously been a conspiracy to prevent us getting promotion;
witness the 58 games with a for-against penalty count of 0:10, or Pontus
getting banned whilst Charlie Austin got off scot free for the same offence.

I'm going to tie a Leeds scarf around my head and go out to a roundabout on
the edge of town and stop all the traffic until the authorities give in and
put Leeds into the PL. Who's with me?