It's being televised in 67 different countries, but the UK isn't one of them,
so I can't answer the question about why the kick-off had to be moved. Perhaps
if we get another away tie in the fourth round next year, those of us who can't
get tickets for the game can all have a trip to France to watch it on TV.

What TV channel is QPR v Leeds United on?

|  |  |

|  |
What TV channel is QPR v Leeds United on?

Find out how you can watch QPR v Leeds United on TV, wherever you are in the
world.

 Is the match on some sports channel today ? And if not why is it on a Sunday ?