Stuart Pearce: b*stard who denied Tony Dorigo his deserved century of caps
on Sky Sport:
Yeah, old mates call each other to find out if they're in the opposition
team or not. "Goes on all the time. Fair game"
But our Bielsa "crossed the line, That's not how we do things. Needs
punishing. Make the punishment fit the crime.  Would be perfect to [give
Frank-the-lad the points] reverse the result of the game." (admitting that
in absolutely no way did the spying make any difference whatsoever to the
result.)

Trust the Leeds fans will show MB the love and he sticks it in the face of
all those luddite xenophobic 'proper English football' vulgarians.

We are Leeds