Ah excellent may rewatch the game since it was overnight for me.

Come on Hull, make your first positive contribution to the world tonight.

I still feel like we can win this.

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of David Nattan
<nat...@sky.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:11:19 PM
To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Leeds List 2010
Subject: Re: [LU] back on top

Yeah my Bamford comment was a bit tongue in cheek - like all of them he was
excellent
We were on a sky sports channel not red button (sky arena?) that’s why we got
replays and different angles etc
I think the reason for our “fatalism” is our history - lost in the last 9 (?)
finals - so often 2nd not 1st in top division. Our teams over the years should
have won much much more
Dave

Sent from my iPod