I'll be the first to get the begging bowl out and ask if anyone who is at the
head of the queue in the 'attendance tracker' scheme is unable to go and is
prepared to get a ticket for someone else. You have to have been to 6 aways
this season to qualify as 'loyal' and the annoying thing is that I would have
been to more than this number had I been able to get tickets for several other
games that I wanted to go to earlier in the season.
I've already committed myself to spending that bank holiday weekend in that
part of the country, and declined a wedding invitation in order to get there.
This was on the assumption that my mate down there who is on the Ipswich
database would be able to get me a ticket. But due to the restrictions Ipswich
have imposed for this game (the strictest I've ever seen) he's only been able
to get one ticket for himself, no extras. He's asking around, but isn't hopeful
of getting another.
So if anyone can get a spare they are willing to part with, please keep me in
mind.
Tim W.