My first half:

Dominant, superior...except for the lack of shots

Phillips and Beradi rocks
we've seen the best and worst of Luke
if Viduka was half a yard short of pace, Klich is half a something short -
almost but not quite.  Enjoyed his effort at Saiz passing in their box.
Pablo as engaged as ever, should we try swapping him and Shackleton? hope
we can get him a bit more space.
Scapegoats Dallas and Harrison doing decent.
Roofe's clever runs starting to be a nuisance - hope it's his shots next
half.

Ref - well, if i were Frank Fair Play Media Darling, my half time talk
would be, gently lower yourself to the floor if Leeds hit the back of the
net, or we're in dangerous free kick territory - and game's ours.

btw.  Was it the same player that pulled Pablo back in front of the ref,
and then flew in two footed studs up on Luke...and got a gentle word??

COME ON LEEEEEEEDS!!!!