Lemoaners (see what i did there) would be happy if we lose, cos the problem
with a list with an average age of 130 is old gits don't like change.

Sent from my Mobile.

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Tim Leslie
<t...@3lv.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:20:57 AM
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Tonight

Oh My Lord! Does anyone on the list require the number for the
Samaritans? I read the mails posted during the game and just had to
double check … Yes, we DID win! Wasn't so sure looking at the doom
mongers.

We WON a game we would quite probably (Not possibly) have lost in
seasons past, Histon anyone?
We WON the game reasonably comfortably against the lower league upstarts
who have spent MILLIONS to get to League 2 and are a half decent 'up and
at em' outfit.
We WON the game playing half a dozen players who were either making
their first starts or were, as they were last year, teenagers.
We WON the 3rd game of a very long season with no injuries and many of
the players (Costa, Eddie, McAlmont, White) Still adapting to Marcelo
and his methods.

Christ on a bike knows what it'll be like when we lose ….

It's 0113 245 6789 for all you Leeds based lads BTW

StigOfThePositiveDump