In contrast to that excellent statistical analysis............I have a
feeling that there have been more draws in this league this year, and since
each draw removes 1 point from the system I am hoping that the automatic
promotion target might be a little lower than it has been.

This of course goes against the immutable law of the universe that
everything has to be harder for Leeds United to achieve than it is for any
other club, so it's probably best ignored.