Only the second game I've seen us deserve to lose.  Preston were better
than us, I'm afraid we deserved it ourselves today, though credit to forest
for holding their form and taking their chance.

The big problem as we all know is our poor ability to score.  Today, as
often, we are so unthreatening in their box.  I accept that breakaways will
mean opposition have a much better liklihood to score which is countered by
the number of chances we create by being on the front foot and creating so
many more chances. And that's OK with me. I'd rather watch Leeds than
Forest - or anyone.  (OK I'd always rather watch Leeds but you get my
meaning).  It's why I love Bielsa and dream that he stays....what/who could
ever be better?

But....on corners against us, we are so under pressure, but while we pummel
their crowded box, corners, crosses, through balls, cut backs...it almost
never looks like we're going to score.  Today for prime example, we had
Cooper's header and what?  a couple that fizzed past everyone.

Anyway, hopefully we can calm down and find our belief, we have still been
good enough to be 2nd.  We play the best football of the League, we create
enough to compensate for our poor xG.  We can still do it.

For me today

4. Casilla.  I'd probably drop him.  Teach him to be muscular in his box
without a Sergio Ramos to protect him. I do rate him as a shot stopper and
superb distributer. BUT

4 Alioski.  Love him. But today it wasn't happening and then he lost his
head.

6. Ayling been disappointed with him lately but today, he looked better as
CB than he has at RB....and at end of game, when everyone else was frantic
he at least kept cool and tried to play the game they know and trust.
dragged him up from a 5.

6. Cooper.  One I think didn't do much wrong, and so nearly scored. But no
real reason to go beyond 6.

6. White. Same. Not much wrong, not much to rave about.

5. Dallas. Generous? I'd have subbed him at HT for Shacks. We were offering
nothing in MF.

5. Sad to give this to Pablo. Tried. But it didn't work.

6. Klich. Probably my motm. even though he didn't really do much.

5. Costa. Still doesn't offer anything substantial.  Passenger.

6. Harrison. Worked hard. tried. only other motm opition. good touch and
presence. no final ball.

- Bamford. Hard to judge. No service. no contribution.

5 Roberts. Didn't provide anything.

- Kev no idea.

- Shack disappointed with his few touches, but too late to expect anything.

7 Ref. Thought he had a decent game.

Nowhere near the end.  If we play like we can (and score) we can still run
away with the league - whatever the result against Brentford even.  Just
hope the players continue to believe.