I've been watching this on Sky, as Fulham would of course go above us with a
win. May the lord forgive me for supporting Millwall for one night only, even
in these circumstances.
It's a cracking game so far. Milosovic given all the space in the world to give
Fulham the lead, then there was a truly shocking decision in our favour.
Millwall equalised with a goal at least two yards offside. It must have helped
that the linesman had Millwall's worst bunch of baboons right behind him. Then
Millwall missed a penalty. Why couldn't they do that against us?
1-1 at half time.