The relevant paragraph, is maybe...

*The Corner was then taken in the 72nd minute of the match, and KC punched
the ball clear. It is alleged by the FA that immediately thereafter KC
audibly directed at JL the words ‘you fucking nigger’. In these Written
Reasons we refer to that alleged use of those words as ‘the Incident’.*

Ed.

--
Ed Morrish
e...@morrish.org | 07870657825