That's sad.

We're running out of stands to name after these heroes as well. They could
make the East Stand the Big Jack Stand, but then which bit of the ground
will they name the Bielsa Stand after he finally retires when he's restored
us to our rightful position in the European elite?

(Checks content for snidery or patronisation..............can't see any,
but who knows what the List Thought Police are clamping down on these
days...........anyway, go on risk it.............presses send.)