LOL!

Sent from my Mobile.

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Walker via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 4:57:29 PM
To: leeds list leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Bielsa

I just love the attitude by some on here but mainly on Twitter that Bielsa
knows best and can do no wrong. In fact, if truth be told his management in
last night's game was woeful and I'd put it right up there with some of Kevin
Blackwell's finest.
The question is how do you replace Phillips ? Now in his head Bielsa has his 2
players per position rule. This is almost a religious belief for him and the
fact Forshaw is injured really messes with his mind. Ok, even if we accept that
there is nobody at the club who can sit in front of the defence and play square
and backward balls all day how can you possible explain the way he went with 3
at the back with Ayling as the main central defender ? It was ludicrous.
Barnsley immediately cut us open with some pretty basic balls on to runners in
the box. You could see Bielsa wasn't happy and I'm sure he tried to change it
in that first half but all the seemed to happen was confusion. White was
stepping backwards and forwards,Beradi was operating in a free role and Ayling
showed he's not a central defender or a great passer of the ball from that
position. His kick for touch in the first half made me spill my wine in
laughter.
Now you can dismiss this as a blip but if you look back on Bielsa's career he
has a habit of not getting teams over the line after a great start. I think
we've got too many points for that to happen now but last night was a real
concern for me. It was obvious from the start that Bielsa was the most nervous
man in the ground and the transmitted to his players via his manner and his
tactics. We were v.lucky last night.
and before anyone comes back with the Bielsa is God post, yes I think he is. To
get what he's got out of that team which in my opinion has some very average
players is truly remarkable.

Dorigo's Right Buttock...