The result as such doesn’t matter, we are promoted, and can not be “more”
promoted with a win.

However, there is still the pride. There is still the hunt for records.

I assume both Bielsa and the players are hungry for more - and will do what it
takes to try to win both today and on Wednesday.

It also would be nice to “kick back” at Derby, so…

Agree regarding Struijk and Shackleton, would like to see more of them.

Øystein