England was in our last season in the top flight, and the next after a long gap
was during our first season back in the top division. And the player making his
England debut to break the long run was a defensive midfield player.

    On Wednesday, 9 September 2020, 03:31:57 BST, <seanscr...@aol.com> wrote:

 Barnes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Whelan via Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 8, 2020 05:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Aha.........

 Lets have another question. Who was the last Leeds player to represent England
in the 1980s?
    On Tuesday, 8 September 2020, 22:02:48 BST, Robert Heath
<heathpalai...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Just read the answer to my own question on some website:

Phillips became the first Leeds star to represent the Three Lions since
Alan Smith back in 2004.

Dorigo's Right Buttock...

Dorigo's Right Buttock...