Well that was fun, in the end It was everything that makes us, under Bielsa ,
so great to watch and so hard to watch at the same time.  Apart from the first
5 minutes we totally controlled the game but found ourselves 1 down and 2 all
due to awful defending and poor finishing. Thankfully by the end all the best
parts of Bielsaball came good - fast incisive attacking backed up by great
levels of fitness. The 4th and 5th goals look better and better the more I
watch them ( and I have watched them lots), the " overload " for Alioski was
amazing,  up there with the Windass at Wigan defending
It was much too soon to talk about ' must win' games but yesterday was very
important after the hammering at Chelsea ( ,  I see they lost their next 2
games like the majority of championship teams after playing us) and the
massively disappointing result and performance v Westham. We can now add
Newcastle to Everton as experienced Prem teams we have deservedly beaten.
Scum on Sunday is winnable ( would take a draw now )  but also a ' free hit' ,
the important matches are west brom and Burnley,  both of  whom are likely to
get lots of men behind the ball and try to hit us on the break and score from
corners  and free kicks. Play to our potential and these ' 6 pointers' will go
a long way to ensuring our survival
As I said in the end last night was great fun,just gutted we could not be there
( unlikely to change soon ) and is what we are all about. It was Bielsa's 114th
game (?) the most he has done anywhere and long may he continue,  it is
brilliant