I think he has this about right:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jan/03/premier-league-fans-half-term-reports-part-one-arsenal-to-leicester
Leeds
Our target is staying up, and look: our promoted peers Fulham
<https://www.theguardian.com/football/fulham> and West Brom are in the
relegation places, and we’ve already won as many games as Norwich managed all
last season. We never want to lose 6-2 at Old Trafford, but other clubs’ fans
seemed more angry about the game than we were. The best part so far might be
putting everyone at war about the way we play. 8/10

Stars and flops Nobody predicted Patrick Bamford would be having sleepless
nights on the eve of England squad announcements, but he’s revelling. A big
shout-out to Illan Meslier for rewriting the rule that says you need experience
to stop shots in the Premier League. But Covid means we’re yet to see the best
of record-signing Rodrigo.

Happy with the manager? Hahahahaha. What do you think? Marcelo Bielsa has
extended his strolls around Wetherby to walking on the River Wharfe. When
disaffection might be rearing up we see the Baggies swapping Bilic for
Allardyce and remember, there but for the grace of God. Or Bielsa. 9/10, a mark
off because we can’t defend corners. Or anything.

We need to sign You’ve seen our defending, right? You think we’re going to sign
somebody, right? Wrong. If Bielsa gets a player in January, he doesn’t use them
until March, post-reprogramming. We’re very likely to stick, not twist.

Moment that made me smile in 2020 The Championship title. Our half-drunk
players outrunning Derby and beating them 3-1
<https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/19/derby-leeds-championship-match-report>
 before earning an FA fine for pyro at Pride Park helped make up for the fans’
absence.

• Daniel Chapman thesquareball.net <https://www.thesquareball.net/>
@MoscowhiteTSB <https://twitter.com/moscowhitetsb?lang=en>