I’m not wasting too much time writing about this match. For me 2 things:
1) worst result in the club’s history
2) worst half-time substitution I’ve seen from a manager (any team) in over 49
years of watching footy.
Well done Bielsa.
Garbage.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, January 10, 2021, 3:40 pm, Simon McNally via Leedslist