Were Crawley Town favourites for yesterday's game?  Cannot have been much off!
Once we conceded, we never looked like getting it back in any form.  I turned
off to wash my hair after 2-0.

Big flipping deal.  Not end of the world.  A day's slagging from other
supporters: nothing we haven't dealt with before, and nothing we won't deal
with again in the future.

The home game against Brighton is either 26 or 28.5 times more important than
yesterday's stutter.

I much prefer staying up and being knocking out yesterday than being relegated
and getting to the cup final.  It's not like we were ever going to win it
anyhow FFS!

James.

P.S. Bitcoin over $40K.  Bubble alert!