Agreed Tim - we don’t need to be in Europe yet, and really it’s just media
commentators talking about it for the sake of something to say. It must be the
case that some of our first team squad will leave this summer - Alioski appears
Galatasaray bound, Tyler Roberts needs a move, I hope to God Costa goes, even
though we’ll take a hit on the transfer fee, I don’t see Pablo playing a roll
either. I’m sure Bielsa would love to promote Greenwood and Geldhardt (sp?) up
front, but we really need a class forward/attacking midfielder. I suppose
depending on Koch and Llorente’s recovering, we might still need another centre
back.

Anyway, why I started wittering was that we haven’t got a strong enough squad
for a Euro challenge yet, plus our players deserve, and probably need, a rest.
I think Wolves are a good lesson to heed. Of course if we keep winning any
opinion will be irrelevant
 ;-)