Hi Pete,

The till is connected via the local network (ethernet)

I have sent an email to the supplier asking for their view too (pound to a penny they will tell me that they told all customers to upgrade ages ago - my pal's company are not exactly in the same time zone as the rest of the known world)

Cheers matey.

PS just remembered to ad NON to the LU :-)