Thanks for info
    On Wednesday, 10 November 2021, 22:40:35 GMT, Wiggy
<wi...@wignomore.org.uk> wrote:

Dave N wrote:
> My lad and me want to visit Leeds next week to see as many of the Leeds
> murals as possible. I know the Leeds trust do a map, and that at least one
> mural (Gary Speed) is some way away at Pudsey.
> Has anyone on here done the ' tour' especially by taxi, bus, on foot, since
> we will be getting the train to Leeds?
> Ant tips or info etc will be welcome.

I did it by car a few months ago, just before the trust had released the
map. If you're without a car, then aside from Pablo (Duck & Drake) and
Kalvin (The Calls, just round the corner), they're quite spread out.

There's a multi-player mural at Pudsey Bus Station, and a Bielsa one at
Hyde Park Corner - both of which should easily be accessible by bus from
Leeds itself - but the others, such as Bielsa the Redeemer, Speedo etc
were a fair bit apart from what I remember. You'd have to check which
buses, if any, go across the outskirts to see whether that works for
you. Otherwise, you may need to get a taxi to some of them to avoid
having to go back into town and out again.

Wiggy.

Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!