Well that was some trek, got the train that arrived in Pudsey at 12.05 and got
back to piccadilly at 8pm ( ok last couple of hours were in pubs- we were
finished for 5pm)
It was brilliant and highly recommended.  We were both a bit worried that
having seen the murals online and in photos it would be boring and an
anticlimax.  The opposite was true, when we saw the first one, the 4 legends on
the wall at Pudsey we were gob smacked and were like that the whole day,
despite some of the murals being in odd places. There was also something that
felt special with the amount if effort it all took rather than a quick tour
round in a car. Only bad bit was we did not get to see the Lucas one, or the
Bielsa one at hyde park (?)We have seen all the Elland Road and Beeston ones on
match days
For the record,  and if anyone else wants to give it a go, here is our journey.
Train to new Pudsey, then a long walk to the market to see the 4 legends - big
Jack,  Lash, Norman and TrevorA longer walk from there to Bramley to see the
Gary Speed one.Short walk to Bramley station, and train to Leeds.Train from
Leeds to Guiseley to see the 3 managers ( we agreed the Don should be at the
top , then wilko then Bielsa but that is splitting hairs , it is a brilliant
piece of artwork. Train back to Leeds then taxi (£8) to Asda at Wortley to see
Bielsa the Redeemer ( yes I did the arms out pose for my pictures   )Then
flagged down a cab to the city centre (£11) and the Calls to see KP ,( Albert
and lucas) the sky had just turned red so our photos are amazing.  Then short
walk to Duck and Drake to see Pablo. Finally a walk back to Leeds station,
passing the  " United are back  " sign
Like I say we loved it and it was well worth the time, trouble and expense.
Took a hell of a lot of morphine and other pain killers to get through it all
but a great day