I'd also add: watch Man City. One of the things that makes them so hard to
play against - aside from billions of petrodollars of blood money - is the
way they spread themselves across the pitch. Yes, three players will close
down the ball, but the rest hold positions ready to press the next person
the ball might go to. So Marsch has looked at the most effective side in
British football and thought, "let's do the opposite".

--
Ed Morrish
e...@morrish.org | 07870657825