Jolly well done and go to the top of the class! A perfect answer.
It's now certain that another country will join this list, and it will be either Tunisia or Saudi Arabia

------ Original Message ------
From: "Robert Heath" <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
To: "Tim Whelan" <tim.whe...@talk21.com>
Cc: "Leeds List" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, 15 Dec, 22 At 19:01
Subject: Re: [LU] Who will join this elite list on Sunday?

Well this has been up for 20 hrs so I don't think I'm spoiling it if I hazard a guess: I'm guessing they all beat the eventual winners earlier in the Tournament............and since both Argscum and France both lost earlier I would say the new members of the elite group will be either Tunisia or was it Saudi Arabia who beat Argentina?