For once I agree with Heath on the time wasting. Don’t like to see it from us
and as much as I liked the way it riled the Geordies I just wish we hadn’t
needed to resort to these tactics. Unfortunately, we’re just not good enough
under Marsch to play the game out.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

 Unfortunately On Sunday, January 1, 2023, 3:44 pm, Robert Heath