From: "nattan--- via Leedslist" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
To: "leeds list" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 Jan, 23 At 12:18
Subject: [LU] Tonight etc

The results all went our way last night with Everton, Bournemouth and Leicester all losing.The table is looking like 2 halves with villa in 13th on 21 looking safe as are all those above them Then Leicester on 17 and us on 16 pts. Makes tonight massive - a win puts us to the top of the bottom half ( if that makes sense) and puts a lot of teams plus a few points between us and the drop. A defeat and we stay firmly in the relegation fight and it makes our hard won / lucky point at Newcastle almost worthless, we need to build on decent results. We also need to start beating the bad teams beginning tonight, and then getting points in the next half dozen games which are mainly winnable. A win also means we can try for a cup run starting on Sunday but a defeat may mean treating the cup as an unwelcome sideshow and mean putting out a reserve side