Such sad news John. Knowing Dave’s diagnosis since you told me, seeing him
zipping around on his bike, camping, climbing hills and generally ‘cracking on’
was genuinely inspirational.

A lovely bloke and always ready with a tale - commiserations to all of you who
knew him much better than me, and deepest sympathy to his friends and family.
RIP Dave

John