And his ancestors ruled Egypt

Actually there appears to be a lot of activity on the transfer front at the
moment, players coming in from Rangers, Naaaarwich and Germany according to the
pundit world. I am finding it hard to keep up.

At this rate Meslier will have gone to Germany too. A lot of this could be very
good business, especially as Gnotgottogo and Cyrencio look to have been seduced
by our famously measured manager.

Onwards!

Betty