Hi Betty,

In the spirit of your long drawn out celebration that hasn't yet concluded,
let me wish you a very happy bir.......
(to be continued)

Have a good match - and write a fairly controversial report so we've got a
good week's argument on the list :)

Damian

--

*Damian WALSH*

[image: Euromaster]

[image: Euromater]

*Euromaster*
7 place Henri Dunant
63038 Clermont-Ferrand
Mob. +33 (0)6 85 80 18 49 <+33%206%2085%2080%2018%2049>
damian.wa...@euromaster.com <anabela.al...@euromaster.com>