Hi all......

I wrote to Mike on Saturday evening enquiring after his situation and that of
his family and close friends. He replied the next day that he is ok and that he
and his family are not in Gaza and for the moment quite safe. He had his
standard, and in the circumstances quite understandable, short rant about the
situation, and more personally how he finds it difficult and embarrassing
interacting with his Arab secretary, whom he likes and respects a great deal.
He was comforted by the fact that people outside of his locality are moved to
show concern for him. He also mentioned that he saw Saturdays game and still
thinks we are not good enough, but a win is still a win 🤷🏼‍♂️

With permission, I shall let Mike know people here have been asking after his
safety.

Steve Gillen