🥲

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 10, 2024, 6:40 AM, nattan--- via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

It looks as if   'Bill'  is on his way to middlesborough   ,if so, he goes with
my best wishes He has been a brilliant servant for us - given how little we
paid for him a bargain right up there with Bobby Collins and Gordon
Strachan.His goal and celebrations v Huddersfield in the last game before covid
is legendary and i have watched it 100 times - putting a smile in my face every
time
Legend is a much overused term in modern football but Luke Ayling must be on
the verge of earning such an accolade,  his post Forest speech was a real
rallying cry and he was very much integral to Bielsaball.Like Kilch , Pablo and
Berardi he will be remembered fondly and always welcome back at ER
So goobye Luke and thanks for the many memories

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.