Don't forget John Sykes (I think...), and I also remember that there was a
lister who made himself know when mi dad & John were discussing who the
oldest lister was - given that that conversation happened about 20 years
ago, and the guy was already in his eighties I can only hope that he's
still with us....

I'm sure that Pete Castlehous kept a "lister's birthdays" list somewhere

Damian

--

*Damian WALSH*

[image: Euromaster]

[image: Euromater]

*Euromaster*
7 place Henri Dunant
63038 Clermont-Ferrand
Mob. +33 (0)6 85 80 18 49 <+33%206%2085%2080%2018%2049>
damian.wa...@euromaster.com <anabela.al...@euromaster.com>