You know that for a fact do you?

Armchair management I can deal with, armchair administration I find hard to
swallow.

I do not possess all the facts, nor do you or anyone else on this list.
Some on the list know more than others but the overriding fact is this.

The administrators job was to know all the facts and then choose the best
buyer for everyone concerned, that includes the creditors.

So, not only are you saying that Bates is a crook, inventing debt etc etc,
you are saying Astor are crooks (because they were only interested in Bates
offer) and KPMG are either crooks or grossly negligent in their duties.

I tell you what, if I were any of those parties I would have your arse down
the courts for libel before you could shuffle on it and come up with any
more armchair administration.

Bates played the game to get what he wanted.  No more or less than anyone
else who wanted to buy the club.  If he or Astor or KPMG broke the law (and
by inventing debt or having conflicts of interest or turning blind eyes that
would be breaking the law) then the relevant authorities will find out.  

Fuck me, we are out of admin, still have a club, are getting a squad
together for preseason, why are you lot still moaning and whingeing about
Bates being a naughty boy?

Who would you have wanted to own the club then Nigel, from the 5 other
bidders?  Why are YOU so pissed off with Bates?  Because bob the mobile
disco didn't get all his money back?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:leedslist-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nigel Holcroft
> Sent: 15 June 2007 19:54
> To: 'LUList'
> Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen
> 
> do with swaying votes. Please refer to your own, favourite ebay site
> arguments.... Swaying votes comes in the form of underhand moves, such
> as
> stacking the deck with "fictitious" debt and blocking the acceptance of
> any
> other valid offer, regardless of price and never forget the, ever
> popular
> threat to close down the business altogether if your derisory bid is
> not
> accepted. Oooh and throw in the use of your own friendly Administrator
> who
> doesn't exactly make all the bids crystal clear, to all voters, in a
> timely
> manner, nor quite explain the rules regarding their responsibilities
> and
> option. Now any and all of those, I'll willingly accept as examples of
> "persuasion/coercion", but offering a higher price? I don't think so..




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to