I'd love to, but I can't - I have this sofa welded to my back and am forced to lay there watching the TV
Medical science can do nothing for me, sadly!! :-) Steve -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Leslie Sent: 19 June 2007 10:39 To: LUList Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen Have you ever been outside? > Actually it was called "The fall and rise of Reginald Perrin" > > I didn't get where I am today without knowing the name of classic > sitcoms! :-) > > Steve > > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Leslie > Sent: 19 June 2007 10:30 > To: LUList > Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen > > CJ ... Steve you're a star! It was the downfall of Reginald Perin now > that > my memory has been jolted. > >> <snip> >> >> As I've stated before these people >> do not get where they are today (Who was the guy who said that in the >> Leonard Rossiter comedy?) >> >> <Bigger Snip> >> >> CJ - Played by John Barron >> > > > > _______________________________________________ > the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list > administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions > of contributors. > Leedslist mailing list > [email protected] > http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist > Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org > _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

