Parker can play centre half can't he ... I think the loan market would be
the short term answer there. Not very forward thinking I know, but dunno
if a couple of weeks off warrants a new signing. Ultimately we DO need a
new Centre Half though, I'd personally look at offloading Heath in the
Summer and buying a CH of a much higher standard.

>
> What about a centre-half? With Rui Marques headed to the African Nations
> Cup, we only have Heath and Huntington left. If one of those gets
> suspended or injured, we're screwed.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Sean


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to