I wouldn't read too much into it Rich, we did still win at Crewe despite 
letting them get two goals back, and against Orient they got a deflected free 
kick and a dreadful goal keeping error to get the goals and we did hit the post 
at 2 -1 so it could have been very different.
 
On a different note I see Becchio was robbed of another goal when the lad 
handled it on the line! His goals have all come in singles as well which is 
quite odd, and he has actually got a better goals per game ratio than both 
Torres and Drogba who are supposed to be goal machines (yes I know they are 
doing it at a much higher level and I would not dream of comparing Becchio to 
them as a player !)
 
Dave

--- On Thu, 9/4/09, Richard Walker <[email protected]> wrote:


Ok it seems that these occassions a very few and far between - 2006 and 1979
but twice in 2 months in 2009 , surely this just can't be bad luck ! 

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to