I believe what you're looking for is called "Three Lions" by Baddiel, Skinner 
and the lightning seeds. It was the Euro 96 anthem. It's available on a number 
of albums on iTunes here in the USA market. I have it and it's a fantastic 
tune. Played before every Ing-ger-lund game in my house (along with a number of 
other patriotic tunes)...yankee neighbours think we're mad.
Cheers
Mark 
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites 
Leeds United 
Chicago Fire

> From: [email protected]
> Can anyone tell me if there's a CD available in the U.K. That could be
> played here in Canada - The Three Lions - Football is coming home?
> I discovered it on Frostwire today and would like to get a copy, without
> downloading it.  Can anyone give me some insight into where the song
> developed etc.  ....who recorded it, etc.
> Many thanks
> Grampa Sykes


_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage.
http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_SD_25GB_062009
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to