Welcome to reality Richy!!! We are a third division football team and are
there to be raped for our best talent for fcuk all by the clubs with
money. Theo Walcott to Arsenal £12M. But that was when the money men
couldn't give a toss and overpricing was the name of the game. £4M is
absolutely sh1te for a player who I think can go all the way, I would only
agree to that if clauses meant it would equate to £10M Plus on sell on
clauses, International appearances etc. etc.

Sad isn't it!

>
> 4 million - are you mad. What can you buy for 4 million these days and who
> is going to come to Leeds who is any better than Delph. Answer - no fucker
> !
>
> Why would you sell Delph ? He's the best young player we've had for years.
> I suppose we could make do with Bradley Johnson. FFS !
>
>



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to