From: "Richard Naef" <shopp...@naef.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:26 PM
To: "'LEEDS LIST'" <leedslist@list.zetnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LU] Any Truth to this ??

Leeds United have been bought out by a foreign billionaire.
The deal is all done, the papers have been signed.

2 national newspapers have the story ready to print, but an
injunction has been placed on the story by the new owner due
to an issue he is having with Leeds City Council.

gee, these injunctions are easy to get, presumably the same judge who last
month slapped an injunction stopping papers printing about Gerrard shagging some bird and on me for saying that father Christmas doesn't fucking exist.

and the hardest time in a sailor's day is to watch the sun as it sails away