I believe that the year we played RM, representatives of K. Juan Carlos
brokered a deal that amounted to a write-off (for RM) of 175ME of their
debt. Football in England would be great if all the clubs knew that the
"pouvoirs publiques" would step in from time to time to pay off all their
debts......

Damian