From: University Students for East Timor
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.uset.org.au

Edited summary.

The East Timorese refugees need our support.
There are over 150,000 East Timorese in concentration camps in West Timor.
It is crucial that we demand their safe return.
The creation of a war crimes tribunal is also needed.

Rally: Sunday 3 October, 2 pm
GPO, corner Bourke and Elizabeth Streets, Melbourne
March to Parliament House
and to the Department of Foreign Affairs at Casseldon Place, Melbourne

The East timorese refugees at Pukapunyal still need clothing.
Donations can be dropped off at:
Freetimor Campaign Office
Trades Hall, corner Lygon and Victoria Streets, Carlton South.

The Freetimor Office still needs people to help
  and can be contacted on 03 9639 7688
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.freetimor.com

***
Australia Asia Worker Links
PO Box 264 Fitzroy Victoria 3065 Australia
Tel: 03 9419 5045   Fax: 03 9416 2746
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LL.VJ