I want to tell you  that there is a call for solidarity and practical help
from the Ngarrindjeri community  down at Kumarangk.  They are asking us to
give all the time we can to be present at the site - there is NO bridge as
yet!  There is a big weekend planned for November 20 21.  We are invited to
be present there the whole of the weekend or any part we
can make it.   There will be a flyer sent out soon but I just wanted to let
you know some information to tell as MANY people as you can to keep that
weekend free.  If you are coming  from interstate - we can set up
accommodation from here and as I said there is camping at Ngarrindjeri
Pulgi on the island, available for the whole week end.

This will be on the flyer:  post it as many places as you can
cheers
Annette Flanagan

Protect our culture
Protect our heritage
Protect our world

STOP THE BRIDGE

In the name of respect, understanding, conciliation and our world, the
Ngarrindjeri invites all people to walk and talk with us on November 20,
1999 in solidarity.

10.30am
Gather at Amelia park ( just near ferry)

11.00am
protest walk and smoking ceremony

afternoon
speeches at Amelia park
byo lunch and drinks

then we will walk from Amelia park to Kumarangk  - Ngarrindjeri Pulgi.

Sunday 21 November
11am
Gather at Amelia park - walk to Kumarangk for Ngarrindjeri reclaiming ceremony

Then onto Ngarrindjeri Pulgi for family celebration and preparation and
planning for the big event!

For any more information contact

Tom Trevorrow - 0409961933  or wK:  0885 751557
Matt Rigney  08 8269 1011

LL.SK